Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Layla!


Layla turned one last week and we had a great family birthday party to celebrate with her on Sunday morning. As you can see she enjoyed her cake.


I recently decided to take a cake decorating class so that I could make some fun cakes for the girls birthdays. Layla absolutely loves teddy bears so it couldn't have been any more perfect of a cake. I know if she could talk, she would have chosen this cake...

...and this outfit. I had to embroider the butterfly on it, what a cutie!


Steve and I now have a one year old and a two year old, I can't believe how fortunate we are to have our beautiful girls.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Layla! It was a great party for a happy little girl. You had a big week with so much to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete