Friday, January 29, 2010

kleenex please

I'm not sure I have ever gone through as many kleenex as I have this week. With Sophia starting out with a cough last Thursday I sure am glad I bought the kleenex with lotion. There is no worse feeling than a chapped and runny nose. Luckily for me the worst part of Sophia's cold was on the weekend, not so lucky for Steve as his weekend was spent entertaining a sick daughter as we tried to keep her away from Layla. Try keeping the huggy, kissy Sophia away from anyone...quite a chore. So we shouldn't have been surprised when Layla woke up 2 days ago with a runny nose. I thought Sophia looked sick but I hadn't ever seen a 5 month old with a cold.
"Nurse Sophia" has been quite a help these last couple of days, I just hope that Layla gets better soon.
Really makes me think I should make the girls some new blankets to tuck them in and make them feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment