Friday, October 28, 2011

Robot Blocking - Day 4

I'm not sure if today is Day 4 or 5 but since I didn't sew yesterday I'm going with 4. So today I finished sewing all of the blocks for the Robot quilt. There are 14 blocks in each of the 3 designs, and with the addition of the top and bottom scrap pieces I should have a 48x64 quilt when I piece it all together. It may be the fact that I have not done much sewing recently that I have energy to work on the quilt OR the fact that this quilt is extremely easy to put together but after 4 days I did not imagine that I could have all of the blocks assembled ready to piece the quilt top this weekend. I'm already getting excited about how great it is going to look. And with the extra fabric I have left over I am planning on making a personalized pillow with the new baby's name, I will have to wait until after the birth to finish that project. But I have to finish the quilt first, one project at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment