Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day In Our Neighbourhood

This picture sums up the majority of my days at home with the girls, smiling faces and a really tight hug. This week we decided to share our hospitality and smiles with some of our neighbours. I wanted to make some treats for our neighbours, but I have also been dying to try out some more recipes in one of my favorite cookbooks, Bite Me, the chocolate cookies were a hit with all the kids and the "twinkorettes" were a definite hit with me!

Tomorrow I will be trying out a couple more of the dessert recipes, if they are anything like the ones I have already made I know that I will need to start using my sewing skills to let out my pants for when I go back to work (I'm completely oblivious to the weight now with all the stretchy pants I wear around the house). It's going to be a sad day when I have to go back to work and leave my two beautiful girls, what a great time we have had. I still have a couple months left to enjoy with them but it's moments like this that I will miss...

1 comment:

  1. Hi from the Perth airport. We are missing the girls and your blog has made our day. Can't believe how they are growing and Layla will have teeth when we return. Sophia will have to make cookies with Grandma when she comes up to the cottage July.

    ReplyDelete