Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where'd they go?


It has been a while since my last post, which does not mean that I haven't been sewing. I did have a slight setback when I had to take my sewing machine in for a few days but I cut out all the projects I want to finish in the next couple months and have been busy since its return.


As you can see I have made one more sun hat to add the the girls collection, although this one was made for me to wear in the backyard gardening and playing with the girls. I really like the retro feel of this Robert Kaufman fabric.

The girls are doing great. Layla is not happy these days unless she is standing or walking holding onto my fingers, I wonder how much longer before she lets go and starts following Sophia around the house. Layla adores her big sister, and Sophia is pretty fond of Layla as well. Steve has recently found the two of them together in Layla's crib in the morning. The two of them have such a great time playing together.

It's a good thing I've made so many blankets/tents!

I haven't been the only creative person around the house recently. Tomorrow, before we depart for the cottage, I will update my blog with the new "addition" to the back of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment