Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Help, help, help

No, I'm not referring to needing help getting my Christmas projects completed, I'm talking about Sophia's love of all things in the kitchen. From across the house I can mention that I'm getting dinner ready and she is right there beside me pulling out our aprons and pulling her chair over to the counter, while reciting "help, help..." over and over. And what kitchen would be complete without a sous-chef. And a proper chef requires proper attire, a little step up from the one I made for her before she could even walk.

I needed a project to use my new birthday present, the sizzix worked great to cut out these designs. The 2-sided apron was daddy's idea, but once again I pulled through! Just hope Sophia loves it as much as her other apron, 2 more sleeps to find out.















1 comment:

  1. Sophia will love the new "helper" apron. Can't wait until she comes up to help Grandma at New Years.

    ReplyDelete