Monday, December 21, 2009

A Weekend Wonderland


I just want to start by saying that I love my girls more than anything else in this world...however, with Grandma and Papa spending a day at our house I was given free reign to cut, sew and create anything my little heart desired! I mostly worked on the stockings, which are quickly becoming overly complicated, but I also cut out placemats and some fabric for our precious little Layla Rose's Chirstmas blanket.

Layla and I spent some time together today and she was telling me how excited she is that it is almost Christmas, something had to get her mind off of the pain of the needles that the doctor was giving her at the time....sad morning for mommy : (

Just wanted to share another of the "made by mommy" presents

Sophia's new crayon roll, so easy and so cute! Who doesn't love the tweet, tweet fabric, adorable.








1 comment:

  1. What a treat to spend time with the girls. We loved seeing your fabric design creations as they were created. You are so talented and it's amazing how much you can get done when you have a few minutes at the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete