Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Playing Dress-up


Mrs. Potato Head is packed and ready for her first adventure. This bag was really fun to make and it's large enough for all three of Sophia, and Steve's, Potato Heads. I am especially proud of the applique that I created myself, the picture doesn't quite do this one justice, it turned out great!


There will be a few other people playing dress-up in the house tomorrow, with the big wedding only hours ago I can't wait to see the girls, and Steve, make their appearance at Aimee and Martin's wedding. I'm sure one of my next blogs will have to include pictures of the Markham household all dressed-up, with a bridesmaid and a flower girl in the same house it will be a long day tomorrow.


As the Christmas carol goes:


What are you doing New Years? New Years eve

Wonder whose arms will hold you good and tight, when it's exactly twelve o'clock that night

Welcoming in the New Year, New Years eve


I know I will be with my beautiful family, Steve and I will be holding those girls as tight as we can and hoping for another year as great at the one we've just had.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment