Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring has Sprung...


...and so have the hinges on my fabric bin. So in order to use up some of the scraps, that I just can't possibly throw out, I was experimenting with a new project. These balls are perfect for Layla to hold on to and the little jingle bells inside are great for Kitty to chase around the house.

I just finished a new project and I can't wait to show everyone pictures but I want it to be a surprise for a special birthday girl so I'll have to wait for the reveal a little while longer.

In other sewing news, the girls swimming bags are currently on hold. The girls start swimming lessons this week, but you can't rush perfection, and the fact that I had about 7 projects on the go last week and two small girls to look after, doesn't leave much time in the day to sew.

1 comment:

  1. Love the balls. Great way to use up your beautiful fabric scraps. Layla will love the little tabs.

    ReplyDelete