Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fashionista-In-Training

One might have assumed that my first blog back in the New Year would have something to do with the wedding or New Year's resolutions, but after the morning I have had I must pay tribute to my daughter. I absolutely love staying home with my two girls and this synopsis of our morning really shows you why.
Sophia found her way into the hall closet and I must say she picked out my favorite pair of shoes! And I'm sure that taking pictures of her in my shoes is actually encouraging this behaviour.

Now who doesn't love this face, with the sunglasses on her head and her necklace on, she really is starting to gain her own sense of style. And of course her grandma is encouraging this behaviour with the dress-up doll stickers in her birthday sticker book collection.

I just wish there were more girls for her to dress-up, we ran out of the pant stickers this morning. Hmm, that gives me an idea if only there was a way that I could create her own reusable dress-up dolls.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Mommy's shoes aren't the only one's Sophia has been trying on. One of my favourite pictures from New Year's is of Sophia in Poppa's snowmobile boots. I'm not sure how she got them on because she cetainly couldn't walk in them.

    Definitely a fashion statement!

    ReplyDelete