Thursday, February 11, 2010

Butterflies

The inspiration for the butterfly on Layla's blanket is a mobile that we hung in her room after she was born. Although the colours are a little differemt I really like this embroidery. 
So I'm happy to say I have completed Layla's bedding and it will be ready for her when we get back from the cottage in a week and a half.  It was hard for me to cut up this fabric, especially for bedding that might only last a couple years, but after seeing the finished product it was worth it.  And who knows, I'm sure there will be even more fabric later on that I will love just as much, I mean that Layla will love just as much ; ) Don't you just want to climb in and take a nap.

Well this might be my last blog for a while, as we are heading up to the cottage but I might just have a surprise tomorrow.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment