Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Warm and cozy

Sophia loves shoes and apparently anything else she can get to put on her feet, so as such she is the model for my reinvented and reknitted slippers. So what better way to display my new slippers, then with one of Sophia's favorite sayings "warm and cozy". And she sure is right in this case, these slippers were fun to make, once I realized that I did have enough yarn. I made the slippers a little shorter and made them tight enough to hug my feet. I don't think I realized just how warm they were until I took them off and my feet got cold.

The only problem is that Sophia was sliding around the floor yesterday, they are a lttle slippery. I won't be able to make Sophia her own pair for a while, but until Layla starts walking they will be perfect for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment