Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day

So I got the girls dressed and we headed in to the Town for a visit this morning.  You can tell we had an outing because Layla isn't wearing her pyjamas and Sophia has her hair in pigtails.  I love this photo of Sophia, anyone that spends time with her knows this little grin means trouble. 

It is a beautiful day outside and I can't wait until the girls wake up from their naps so that we can go outside for a walk and enjoy the sunshine.  The girls might actually be able to get their vitamin D from the sun today! 

I also wanted to share these photos because I didn't post any 6 month pictures of Layla.  Soon she won't be needing that chair anymore. 

Well I'm re-starting an old project today...hopefully the energy will last and I will be able to show everyone in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment