Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Like Bees to...Flowers

It is officially Spring!  I put some flowers, that Karen brought over on the weekend, out on the deck and when I turned my back they were swarmed by bees.  I must mention that the only reason the flowers were relocated to the deck is because Kitty couldn't stop eating them.  They look absolutely beautiful and I'm guessing that since they are the only outside flowers in the entire neighbourhood the bees were excited to see them.  The girls and I were also excited to see signs of spring this morning, we must have been outside for close to 2 hours and Sophia rode her bike around the block, carefully avoiding all the construction workers.

Unfortunately the weekend was not as pleasant and we spent the majority of it indoors with Grandma.  The girls had a blast and I had a great time as well.  I got out shopping and watched TWO movies uninterrupted, from beginning to end.

We also took a trip to get Sophia's haircut, as you can see she was giving some serious thought to the style that she wanted : )















...and she loved the bubbles.


















Thanks for the great weekend grandma!

In sewing news, my pattern arrived today.  I can't wait for the fabric to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment