Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tick tock...


Well, I am still working away on my latest UFP (unfinished project), and no it's not Sophia, but doesn't she look like a little lady in this picture. As I get a burst of energy I take the girls naptime to sew a few things together. I have a feeling it will get pushed aside again as the material and pattern arrive for my newest project. Sewing "sweet harmony totes" for the girls, pattern AND fabric by Amy Butler, will be my next project. Since the only pieces of the bag to arrive to date are the interfacing and fusible fleece I am anxioulsy awaiting the materials to complete these designer bags. This will be the first time that I have created a bag from a professional pattern and I am following the pattern perfectly, down to the Thermolam Plus and Pelltex #70 by Pellon.

I hope they turn out as fantastic as the girls that will be wearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment