Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's in a name?

"That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet"

I might be a little biased but I don't think any other Rose could be as sweet. Our darling little girl is now 5 months old and bringing as much love and joy into our lives as that first day she was born. Just look at that smile. I just couldn't resist adding this picture from the wedding, the photographer just loved Layla, who wouldn't in that dress!

I know I have ventured off my "fabric girl design" threads but now that the sewing machine is back from the shop I will be starting new projects next week...that should give me enough time to finish my latest knitting project. I hope to have images up this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Brian & I are biased too. We agree that she is definitely a sweet little "Rose". What a wonderful picture.

    ReplyDelete